We Strive to be as fair as possible on your trade in
The value of you trade is highly dependent on a number of factors such as mileage, options, any reconditioning that is necessary and seasonality.
In order to get the best possible value for you trade we will need to see and inspect your bike.
In order to make the process as quick and easy as possible you can email a few pics, description, mileage , VIN number, and title status. It is okay if you still owe money on it, we will pay off the loan as well.
What should I bring with me when I go to trade in my motorcycle?
- Your motorcycle. Seems obvious but it’s a good start.
- Your loan paperwork, if you still owe on it
- Your extended service plan and protection plan paperwork
- Your owner’s manual, security code and any keys.
- Your title. If you originally had a loan and your motorcycle is now paid off, you should have a clear title from the DMV. If you have
a good reason why you do not have a title then let’s talk about it and maybe we can help.
- Your registration. Even if the motorcycle registration is expired, bring it in. We can still take it in on trade.
- The stock accessories. If you have any stock accessories, we can evaluate to see which ones might make the most sense to the most